The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Girls night in Park City-2013

This past weekend my mom, Carina, Janae, Heather, Carly, Lyndsey, Stephanie, and I went to Park City. I really hope this becomes a yearly thing that we do. It was a blast. There are not words to explain how great it felt to get some time away with adults. I didn't get as many pictures as I would've liked to. Especially of our killer late night nertz game in the hotel lobby. Lyndsey and Janae for sure broke some records. However, I did snap a few. I've got some from the spa getting manis and pedis, and one of us taking a break at the outlets. Thanks girls for the great fun! I hope you all enjoyed the time away as much as I did. 




I did get a manicure too, just no picture to document it. That's pretty typical. I'm always the photographer.


Good times! I'm sorry Lyndsey, you didn't make it into any of the photos. You're still cute and we loved having you along!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Yay! What a fun time for all you ladies. Love the pictures! So glad you could get away and relax before your new little one comes. :)