The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, July 8, 2013

39+ weeks- only days to go

I am always on the picture taking side of all family trips, events, and life experiences. I think I have only a handful of pictures of myself in our family albums. There are a few more of me in a group setting, but not so many solo pictures. I have begged and pleaded with my family and friends to take pictures of me while I was pregnant. Because I feel that a flip screen shot off the mirror on my iphone didn't do it justice. 

Like this...

However, I never followed through with anyone and here I sit on the verge of delivery with no photos to document yet another pregnancy. Sigh. I did get Ben to take a couple on Sunday so here I am at 39 weeks and 2 days waiting to meet the new little one. We are all so excited to meet baby girl Horsley. (That is if she's really a girl)

I don't even know if its in focus...nice job Ben!

This ones upside down. Yet another fine job by my wonderful husband!

Was it worth it? I sure hope so. I hope u get a good laugh like I did.

2 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to see pics of the cute baby!

Aubrey A said...

I think you look awesome! Can't wait to meet baby girl Horsely!!!