The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's birthday time!!

I wrote this post 3 weeks ago, but never posted it because I was waiting for his suit to be tailored. We finally got it back and got a picture. So, here it is:)

We have spent the last few days preparing for and celebrating Adam's 8th birthday! He is such a joy in our lives! He is very creative, funny, athletic, kind to his little brothers, and pretty much the whole package ladies:) He is a huge help to me with Seth and Josh and almost always willing to play with them. He is getting better at being a good friend, and becoming a very caring person. He is one of my favorite people. 

My mom gets all the grand kids a new dress or suit for their 8th birthday for their baptism so we got that done last week. It was quite the experience having an actual tailor fit him for a suit. That usually doesn't happen until your mission or wedding. Then he got to pick out a tie.



I was brave and let him have a friend party. We had pizza, went to get air, and I made him a minecraft cake. It looked cooler in my head, but Adam loved it. Remember how I told you that he enjoys a lot of things. Well, he pretty much designed the cake and told me where everything had to go. It's Stevie slowly falling into a fiery pit in the mine because Hero Brine is watching him in the cave wall. Very creepy!


I think all the boys had fun. Most importantly Adam had a great time. I can't believe he's 8. I can't believe he's going to be in 3rd grade. He is such a joy and wonderful addition to our family. In all honesty I think he's the one of my boys that I can't wait to see what he does with his life the most. He will be a great person! Your mom loves you Adam! Happy birthday!


3 comments:

Aubrey A said...

I love his cake! It's very unique, which describes Adam to a "T"! I can't wait to see what he does with his life either. I'm sure it will be amazing, and one day I'll be able to say, "I knew Adam when he was little!" Happy birthday Adam!!!!

Megan said...

I still believe in arranged marriages and I have an eight year old daughter. Just saying.

Heidi #1 said...

Lol! He is pretty adorable, but very emotional. Keep that in mind as we talk this out and maybe set up some play dates! "Wink, wink!"