The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Green eggs and ham

Noah showed some interest in learning how to cook some things this summer, so we have tried a few things. 1. Ramen noodles 2. Toast and/or Eggo waffles 3. Microwave popcorn and the newest entrant is... 4. Scrambled eggs So, I came downstairs the other morning and there was Noah standing on a chair by the stove stirring something in a small saucepan. He says to me, "Hey mom, I am making some eggs for Adam and me...do you want some? I will make you some toast too?" Isn't that great! I am so excited that he has an interest in food, and that he will make something for me to eat for once. What should we teach him to cook next? Perhaps something that is more pallatable for an adult? We shall see!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hilarious! You! You are hilarious. I loved your sewing machine story. Naughty tension is not something to be dealt with lightly, I agree.

Aubrey A said...

Wow! He cracked eggs and everything without making an egg/shell scrambled egg mix! Wow, I'm impressed!

Lyndee said...

Now you just have to teach them how to clean a toilet, and mow a lawn and you are home free.

Wrays said...

Man I cant wait till My kids will do that!! What a big kid! your so lucky!!