The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The mysterious case of the missing birthdays!

Poor Ben his birthday always melds with the 4th of July...but this year was a little different. His birthday melded with our vacation. Is that better or worse? I can't decide. We still love you Ben and you are still older than me!! (by a month) Poor Adam his birthday always melds with Fathers Day...but this year was a little different. His birthday melded with a crazy summer schedule and a mom that was lazy and didn't want to plan a party. So we piggy backed a family party and made it a family party/birthday party. He did get to go to Chuck E. Cheeses with the cousins so I hoped he enjoyed his birthday! Happy birthday Adam! We love you! P.S. My birthday is coming up soon guys and it better be better than what I did for you!! Or else!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!
I am jealous of a birthday around the 4th of July... Fire works on your big day EVERY YEAR!