The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The San Francisco Treat!

For our ten year anniversary we planned a week long trip to Cabo but they closed the borders and wont let us in. So, logically the next best thing is to go to San Francisco...right?!
Ben hates to fly so he was a bear on the plane.
I love to fly so I was diggin it!
We ran into a lot of people who wanted us to help them overturn Prop. 8. Does it look like my male husband and I want to help? The A's game was a blast...we saw fights, men in frilly blouses, a guy selling a "baggganutssss", kids drinking beer, an old guy got nailed by a foul ball, Ben made a kid cry, but the A's won! (the old guy was okay, but next time a heads up would be appreciated people!) We really enjoyed Alcatraz...lots of history there. Yes, I had to return the headphones and they did let Ben leave. And then there was the crazy cab drivers that drove us to and from Pier 39. I thought we were going to die a few times in a fatal car crash. We ate seafood and a waffle cone on the pier. (Don't ask about the toilet paper project) Good, and crazy, times had by all.

5 comments:

Wrays said...

we Just Love you guys so much!! You need to call me so we can go to lagoon!! We are so sad to leave but we know we have to in order to try to improve our situation!! We will miss you guys like crazy!!
I'm So happy for you both that you guys got to spend some good quality time together. That is a very much needed thing!!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Looks like a good time! You deserve it!

The Showalters said...

You really deserve some time away with your hubby. I'm so glad you had fun! Call me and lets go do something!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I love coming and seeing what you guys are up to. You have such a fun sense of humor!

April and Jared Fenn said...

Good times. Seems like you guys had a gay old time in SanFran. Now let's plan our camping trip. :)