The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is your favorite way to eat pizza in a cone?

I don't know where Noah came up with this idea, but here is our conversation. Noah: "Mom can we have pizza cones for lunch?" Me: "What's a pizza cone Noah?" Noah: "You know, it's pizza in a snow cone with out the ice and tigers blood." Me: "why would you ever want to do that?" Noah: "cause it's fun mom!" When I realized that I can't argue with that logic, we made pizza, we made cones out of lightweight cardboard, and we put the pizza in them. Thus the birth of the pizza cone!

3 comments:

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I love it! I want my pizza in a cone. No mess!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Very Creative one you have there. It's a cute idea anyway--I wouldn't have ever thought of it...

Wrays said...

You are an awsome mom!! I need to be more like you!!