The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shout out to my peeps!

This week has gone by very slowly. It has been a long, and sometimes tough road physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I just want to say thanks to all my friends and family who called, stopped by, brought me food, gave me pills, offered future assistance, let me clean their house, took my baby, took me to the surgeon, said a prayer, thought about, or any and all of the above this week. I feel very blessed today that 1) the week is over, and 2) I have so many people who care about me. Thanks and here's to next week.

2 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

So What's goin on Heidi? I feel so out of it all the way over here now!

Melanie said...

Hides,
I have no idea what's going on but hope you feel better soon. How's life? You're boys are so handsome and they look like a blast! I miss ya and hope you guys are doing well.

Mel