The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ist grade and counting

Noah started the first grade this week. He absolutely loves it! He is enjoying riding his bike to school and eating school lunch. He was very particular in his request for a sling backpack. (I think that is what they are called) He likes his teacher and is so excited to get back into the routine of things. I can't believe he is so big. He can't possibly be old enough to be in school all day. In the wise words of Willow, "we are real moms now." Have a good year buddy, we love you!

5 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

They all look so old now! I looked at Emma and told myself that there is no way I look old enough to have a first grader! But I am slowly getting used to the idea...very slowly!

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

that's such a great picture. I can't believe our little babies are so old!

Harding Family said...

That kid is awesome. What a stud. I hope my kids are excited about school. Oh, wait, I guess they need to be potty trained first. Dang it! Have a good year Noah!

Aubrey A said...

K, so the answer to my movie quote is "The Heather's". It's a dark 80's comedy, I highly recommend it.
I saw yours and I have to say, it sounds familiar and I'm probably going to kick myself in the butt when I see the answer, but I can say I don't know.

Carina said...

I have had the same feelings all week! Try your oldest being in Jr. High!!! And your youngest to be baptised in January! I hope your excited cuz I feel REALY OLD
:(