The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What is that word you are typing.

Word Verification; by Heidi Horsley I know it is a free country and we all have to make our own choices. I hate word verification and I choose not to use it. I thank all of my friends that make that same choice. Don't call me Obama cause you can do what you want, and I won't run the little guy down. But if you make me verify to comment....you will see the silly words blogger makes me type at the bottom of your comments....cause I hate it. I am not upset...I just hate it and I want you all to know what is going on with crazy Heidi when she comments on your blog and leaves a strange salutation at the bottom. Was I just talking about myself in third person? Oh, well. Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Whoa!!! About a 10 on the tension scale there Rube! (Name that movie.) I don't know if you got your point across though. . .is it that you don't like "word verification" or is it that you aren't particularly fond of it. :) I changed mine bytheway, so feel free to comment all you like. :P

Lyndee said...

I am right there with you. I hate Word verification....and elderly drivers, checkout girls in training at Target, mornings, unfunny comments on my blog, stubbing my pinky toe, when someone leaves crumbs in the cereal box and then says "I though that was enough for a bowl."......wait what were we talking about?

Brad Hyde Family said...

Right there with ya! I could go on and on about what i hate at the moment...quite the soap box i have