The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jo Jo turns 3

This month my Joshy turned three. We call him the whirling dervish of our house. He is everywhere all the time. He is super stubborn and very independent. He loves to eat candy, carrots, goldfish crackers, milk, fries, and Little Caesers breadsticks.
He refuses to sit for meals, or use the potty, but he is so freaking cute I find myself over looking those annoyances. 


He speaks so well it blows my mind. 
He knows how to work the system. 
If I don't give him what he wants he goes to dad. If Ben says no he heads to Noah. He usually gets it from him, or a suitable compromise. Funny how if he just relaxed and listened to me I would've compromised with him, but he just yells at me. 
At his 3 year check up his stats were: weight- 33 lbs. (50%)
Height- 37 in. (50%)
He's pretty average in his size, but above average in his personality.  We love him so much. Happy birthday Josh!
 

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Talk about "blowing my mind"! I can't believe he is three! I mean, I know he's three. . .he has to be, but he's still a baby to me. I can still picture him wrapped in his little blanket, holding him in the hospital! Where does the time go???