The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our last chance to camp before school!

We got to go camping with my family for one last hurrah before school started and we went to Bear Lake. We all had so much fun! We got to go out on the boat, sing songs, shoot bottle rockets, eat lots of yummy food (including the delicious crack..thanks Carina for providing it for us), hike to and rope swing at Bloomington Lake, watch Ben and Joey float a log to shore, chasing away an attack skunk in the middle of the night, smores, shakes, and all the other great stuff that is included in a Bear lake experience. The only down side was Seth hated sleeping at camp. He cried all night...well it wasn't crying it was flipping out. I think he was scared and confused so he didn't fare very well the first night. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us crash the second night in the trailer...he did much better. All in all it was a success...Thanks Carina for your planning and everyone else for all your hard work to make it so much fun! P.S. I will get my pictures off my camera and post them soon. For now I copied Carinas slide show. It is at the top of my blog!

3 comments:

Carina said...

Hey! You helped with the planning too! So thank you and when it is your turn I am all over helping you too. I completely forgot about the skunk!

Natalie said...

YEA for camping! No pictures?

Heidi #1 said...

Natalie: The slideshow is above the post. That is where all the pictures are!