The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Does it blow your mind like it blows mine???

Adam started pre-school officially this week. I am actually shocked at this. With Noah he seemed so ready to be in school since he was 3. Adam has been my little man for so long it seems that he can't possibly be old enough to go to Pre-school. Alas he is. He is going to Jump Start and he absolutely loves it. I picked him up the other day and all the kids had little bags with their names and felt frogs on them. In the other hand was a bag of goodies that Adam told me they got from going on a treasure hunt. His teachers have a lot of great and creative ideas. I think that both he and I will love it. Good luck Adam, and have fun learning! It only gets harder after Pre-school.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yea for pre-school! I can't believe how freaking cute he is, all of your boys are so so so cute.