The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Piggy Party was a squeeeeel!

The only thing that our Sethy has ever shown preference for (besides eating only carbs) is his blanket with pigs on it. Every time he sees it or hugs it he squeels and shudders with excitement. So Noah gave me the great idea to have a piggy themed party for his 1st birthday. Here is our little piggy now! He loved the pig cake and ate two pieces. I have never seen a one year old eat all of their cake and then have their uncle slip them another piece. He was so excited...he was laughing, waving his hands, and truley enjoying the pig and the sugar! We played pin the tail on the pig, we had a cake walk to win pig snout cupcakes (unfortunantly I didn't get a picture of them), took photos in our pig breakfast sign, and he got lots of fun new toys. We love Sethy so much, and are so greatful that our families love him too. He has been a lot of fun to be around this past year and I can't believe it has been a year. Happy Birthday Sethy...we are so glad you are a part of our family! We love you!

4 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Ahhh, so cute!! I love the little pig cake. Wish I could've have seen it up close and personal! It looks like a great time was had by all! And it's good to see Ben finally embracing his roots. Hehehehe. :) We love Mr. Seth too! Yay for Seth!!

Caroline said...

Ahhhh! The pressure of birthday parties - a part of parenthood I'm not so excited about as I am not much of an entertainer. The piggy theme is really cute. Happy birthday Seth!

Wrays said...

I cant beleive He is already 1 year! Time really Flies! He is so big! Loved the theme of his party and loved his cake! Let me Guess you made it with your amazing talent! It was so cute! Happy Birthday little Man! Seth!

The Showalters said...

No way is he one all ready! He is such a fun, happy baby! The pig cake was so cute. And little piggy Benny was cute too!