The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, April 12, 2010

Adam's revelation

The other day we were riding in the car talking about how much we weighed and the following conversation insued:
Adam-"mom, Seth weighs like 7 pounds!"
Me-"well, it's more like 27 pounds buddy."
Noah-(laughing)"Whooaah! That is like 7 pounds heavier than Adams' head! (Then looking at Adam and speaking quietly like he is revealing a secret that needed to be broken to him gently) Sorry dude, but you do have a big head."
Adam-(very sullen, and with a sigh) "oh yeah, I forgot."


I was in the front seat just laughing at the irony because anyone who knows Noah knows his head surpasses Adams head in sheer size and it always has. Secondly, it was entertaining the moment that my boys just shared. I hope they are always good friends and Noah continues to care about Adam's feelings enough to break bad news to him gently.

3 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Ahahahaha! That'd be like Evan telling Hayden his head is huge!! Oh your boys crack me up! Thanks for sharing!

Oh I borrowed the book from my Mom, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I let you borrow it either. I've started on the 2nd book in the series too. It's good. :) Let me know.

The Showalters said...

Cute! I think the funniest conversations between my kids happen in the car when they think I'm not listening!

superhey said...

HA!HA!HA! I'm still laughing out loud about that one. I love to hear stories like that. Now I know it's not just my kids that say funny things. Too cute!