The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My little fish














Our family decided to get Rec Center passes this year and we love it! My boys go swimming at least twice a week, They are getting pretty good at it too. Noah loves the water slides and to do flips in the water. He will put his feet over the side of the pool and lean back into the water. Then he pushes off and does a back flip all while holding his nose. It is quite impressive. He is learning to swim very easily.













Adam loves to wear his goggles and dive for diving sticks. He will get out and jump in over and over again. The other day I times him and he was doing it for over an hour. He is so cute because he wants me to watch him because he will try to do twists and flips. In his head he is doing some incredible tricks, but they all look exactly the same to me.


Seth just likes to walk around in the water. He loves to go on the big water slide with Ben, but for some reason shen I took him he hated it. He will run to the stairs to go up to the slide with Ben, but when I took him near the stairs he cried. I don't know what I do wrong. He swims until his toes, fingers, and lips turn blue and then I take him out to warm up. He loves it too.


1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Ah that place looks like so much fun. We were going to get a family pass, but apparently we're not residents so the price was a little more than we wanted to pay. I might regret it later, but what are you going to do. Love the pictures of your "fish"!
Oh and we can totally do Leatherby's for our "Date night"; date night!