The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, April 2, 2010

All I want for Easter is my three front teeth

When he was 4 Noah got his side tooth knocked out. Months later he lost one of his front teeth. It wasn't the one next to it so there was a tooth, gap, tooth pattern. He looked like this.



Noah just lost the last of his three front teeth last week and now he is handsome again. He says his "th" and "s" sounds like an "f" sound, but he is still cute. No more snaggle tooth for him.  

I had a cute picture of him and I with our tooth gaps together, but accidentally erased it off my computer and don't know how to get it back. Boo Hoo. I will post it later if I can find it.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Hopefully they all grow back at the same pace or he enjoy that same silly look! That is what Zach is doing now.

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

don't you just love it! my poor z-dog gets teased all the time for how he lisps, mostly by me:) toothless kids are just too cute!

Aubrey A said...

Evan's front teeth took forever to come in. I'll hope for a speedier recovery for Noah. Still, it's a pretty awesome photograph, what with all those teeth missin'. Awesome.

April and Jared Fenn said...

That's an awesome picture. Hopefully the toothfairy has been good to him. :)