The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, May 31, 2010

Aubrey, I did it! I got it on film!


It only took me a few months, but I did it. This morning I was upstairs putting on my make up in the boys bathroom, and I heard them downstairs laughing. As I listened more closely to what they were saying I heard things like, "Adam, Adam over here." "He can't get us in here." "Run, here he comes!"
They were playing hide and seek together, all three of them. Seth kept hiding in the closet because that is where Adam kept hiding, but it was so cute to see them all playing together. They would run away from Seth and hide. Then he would knock on the door, and they would jump out and make him giggle and run away and it would start all over again. I am glad they are friends.



4 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

oh so cute! What a fun little game for them to play together.

Aubrey A said...

Nice!!! I love little moments like that. Good job Mom!! :)

superhey said...

I remember the first time I caught Max, Carly, & Gus all playing on our little car ramp together. It gives you that feeling of satisfaction to know that you're baby is FINALLY old enough to join the fun and not just stand outside it watching. Now what will you do?

Brad Hyde Family said...

That's the best sound in the world! I have to stop and just listen when my kids do that-I think that is what heaven is like!