The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!

Has anyone ever had a day where it seems that everything is spiraling out of control? Do you think that your day sucks and then you get a phone call that makes it worse? Saturday was bad. I had a whole day planned full of things to do and I accomplished nothing.

This part is for Heather...As I stated before, as I thought about the events of the past few days my inspiration was that I needed to have faith...there is a plan, I don't know it, I can't know it, and I can't change it. I have to have faith that what will be...will be. Just pray, have faith, and pray some more. Until I think of something better to say Hey, that has to be good enough.

2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

You and I seem to have been having the same type of weekend. What's up with that?!! I'm sorry it was so crummy. I don't know what happened, but I do know from my weekend that sometimes the Lord is trying to get us to ask for help. Maybe we don't think we need it, but maybe we do. Like I said I don't know what happened, but I would've loved a call from you saying you needed help. It would've helped me not to focus on myself for a moment. :) :)

superhey said...

Thanks-at least I can rely on you to feel my pain and you on me. You know how my heart is hurting, even if there's nothing we can do but pray...and wait...and hope for the best...