The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, May 21, 2010

It came and went


So this is a little late, but Ben and I celebrated our 11th anniversary last week on the 15th. We didn't do much. Our cousins dinner that we try and plan about every other month landed on that night so we had dinner with our cousins, and went shopping for a new suit for Ben. That's about it, but it was still a momentous day that needed a shout out. Ben, I love you and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Just remember honey...you're dad was wrong. Love You!

3 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Look at Ben's hair! Ahahahahaha!!! You still look the same my friend, even if your husband doesn't. :P I don't know what his dad said, but we like Ben and we're glad you guys are still going strong. :) :) :)

superhey said...

Ahh! Don't you love those old photos. I still say that your reception was the best. So fun. Congrats on making over the decade mark, now you're truly an old married couple. He!He!

April and Jared Fenn said...

man you guys haven't changed one freaking bit (ok, except for Ben's bleached hair). Congrats on making it to 11 years!

Now that I'm feeling better, let's play games!