The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Look mom...no training wheels!


The other day Adam was riding his bike (with training wheels). All of a sudden he said, "mom can I try Noah's bike?' I responded that he couldn't ride without his training wheels. He set me straight by telling me, "yes I can mom, if you help me." So we hopped on Noah's bike and he took off without so much as an ounce of instruction or me running behind him. He just did it. (It reminds me of when we were potty training him, we waited a bit longer to try to train him then we did with Noah and he did it in 3 days. He just figured it out quickly.) He didn't need much help from me...because he knew he wanted to do it. Sometimes he really surprises me, and this was one of those times. Good job Adam!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Wow! I am impressed myself!! Evan still can't ride a bike. (We have never really taken the time to teach him, so I blame myself.) That's very impressive! Go get 'em Adam!!!