The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, January 14, 2011

Chapter 4

If my years spent with kids has taught me anything it is that there is nothing joyful in this life with out challenges. My children are like chapters in a book. Each title contains a joyful blessing and a challenge.

Title: Who knew she would stand alone?

Chapter 1: My angel on Earth who tries to be 15.

Chapter 2: The charming yet challenging love of my life


Chapter 3:  My crazy independent monkey with hugs for all.




Chapter 4: He is willful and embracable


He's here.
Joshua Levi Horsley
January 10, 2011
8 lbs. 5 oz.
He is a joy and a welcome addition to the family. Everyone is loving him. . .even Seth.




Then there is this guy...what do I do with him?



6 comments:

Aubrey A said...

I say smack the last guy around (that's Ben I'm talking about, not adorable little Joshua)! :) Thanks for letting me come and hold your new little one. It helps with the baby cravings. :) Funny how each one is so different huh? Wouldn't have them any other way though. Congrats again!!

Emily said...

Congrats! Hope all is well. Josh is just precious!

superhey said...

Ahh! You made me cry a little! You are such a sweet (not so little) family! Isn't it great that you can love these little guys so much even after you know their challenges! Congrats!

Megan said...

What sweet little boys. Congrats on number four and welcome to the club :). I can't believe how much #2 looks like Ben, he is like the mini version of him.

Brad Hyde Family said...

Yeah Heidi! Congratulations Horsley Family! He is adorable!

Mel said...

Congrats Heidi!! Josh is absolutly adorable!!!! You have such a handsome looking family! It was fun to read about each of your kids, so funny cuz it sounds alot like each of my kids in the same order haha. Hope all is going well!