The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 2

Guest Blogger: Josh
Here I am almost 3 weeks old and my mom hasn't posted my 2 week stats. I guess I will have to subscribe to the saying you use here. . . what is it. . . oh yeah, if you want something done you have to do it yourself. The doctor said I look perfect and I am very healthy. I didn't expect anything less. I am working hard on that. I do have a blocked tear duct, but it bothers my mom way more than me. She is always wiping out my eye. Anyway, here is what the doc said about me:

On 1/26/2011 I weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. (80%)
I was 21 inches tall (75%)
My head measured 14 3/4 inches (70%)

They poked my heel again, and I cried a lot. The nurse kept singing,"it's okay Josh. It's okay." I did not agree with her. It was and still is NOT OK! Well, that's it for now. Josh signing out. See ya!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Josh, I have a blocked tear duct too. It also bothers my mom a lot worse then me. Happy you are growing so well.
-Adam Shapiro

Harding Family said...

Josh you have changed so much in two weeks. You look like Sethy in that second picture. Sorry to hear about your duct, cousin Bennett had one too, it was yucky. We need to come see you soon!

Lainers said...

Josh you are super cute! Welcome to planet Earth. I want you to know that your parents moved right before you were born BECAUSE they knew that we would be best friends and they wanted more for you. Tell your mom and dad hi!

Aubrey A said...

Oh Joshua! I love your post! I think you are absolutely adorable! Thank you for allowing me to hold you the other night! You were so cute and cuddly! You are one special little boy.

Willow said...

Josh, thanks for posting, your mom is such a slacker!