The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Most recent cake

I made this wedding cake last month. It was very simple but turned out very pretty. I like to keep pictures of my work so that some day, when I have 4 kids and I go crazy, I won't forget that I once knew how to make wedding cakes. It had some very beautiful flowers on it, but they didn't get added until I dropped it off at the reception and I of course didn't take my camera. So, we get the bare bones of the cake without the bling.


3 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Whomever cut those stripes should be fired! Seriously! :P It looks pretty good though, even if I messed it up.

Brad Hyde Family said...

You are so very talented Heidi! I need to take lessons! I love it!

superhey said...

Simple,clasic,beautiful. You always do great work. Love ya, sis!