The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My baby is 8

I can't believe it. My baby boy, Noah is 8. He turned 8 on December 18th, and I honestly cannot believe that he has been a part of my life for 8 years. He is a wonderful son, and brother. He is smart, clever, competitive, and very fun to spend time with. We aIways joke that he was born 6 years old so now he is 14. He acts so mature and really understands how to be compassionate and try to love and understand others around him. He is a great friend. I love having him as my son. We as a family wouldn't be the same without him. Happy Birthday Noah, We love you!

2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

That was Noah as a baby?! I really don't even remember him being that little. Like you, it seems like he came out all grown up! Happy 8th Birthday Noah!!!:)

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

Happy Birthday Noah! We thought of you guys on his birthday, and probably always will :)