The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First week on Earth

Josh has been here for a whole week. Sometimes I wonder if he really likes it here. He is doing pretty well, but will revolt when he doesn't agree with what is going on. Mostly he shows his disapproval is by farting/peeing/pooping/spitting on people. When I say people I mean me, because I am assuming most of the daily care for him. That is always fun. He is eating well, and sleeping okay. He is so fun to have here but a lot of work. I take that back. Josh is easy compared to the bundle of crazy goodness that is Seth. What am I going to do with that monkey?  Hopefully this world isn't too dissapointing for you buddy.

 

6 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Awww, he's very cute. Sorry that you're finding yourself covered in all sorts of "unfriendliness". Just remember you only have Ben to blame. :) Give him a kiss for me.

Harding Family said...

I think we all have those moments when we wonder if we like it here and why we chose to come. I think Josh came to be adorable and cute and snuggly. I love him.

Ericson Fam said...

Congratulations on your little baby Josh he is adorable and also a baptism what a special time. I loved his testimony how sweet.

Becky said...

He looks so cute! The bodily fluids mothers have to put up with is just wonderful.

Unknown said...

Oh cute! I really want to hold him, even if he gave me an unpleasant present. Congrats he is a keeper!

April and Jared Fenn said...

he is beautiful. We are happy for you guys. We are sad that we haven't been in communication for a few months. :(

We have a little present for him and everytime we plan on dropping it by, either me or one of the kiddos gets sick. Maybe this weekend...