The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello all my adoring fans

Guest blogger Josh here. It is good to be with you this evening. I am finishing up my 1st birthday and I wanted to tell you all how the day went. My mom was so nice to me today. Everyone else was unusually nice today too. I guess this birthday thing is a big deal. Everywhere we went people kept smiling and getting in my face to say, "Happy Birthday!" Or, "you are so big, cute, smiley, etc." you get the picture. I still don't get it.

This morning I got to sleep in until after 10. Mom says I am lucky because no one bothers me when I sleep. They just let me sleep. I had my favorite breakfast of milk, bananas, and Chex. Then I talked with my mom about what I wanted to do today to celebrate. I told her that I didn't really care as long as I got to be with her, because she is my favorite person. (At least for now, maybe not in a few years) She said that if it were her birthday she would want to stay in her pajamas all day. So, I went with it and that's what I did. I didn't get dressed all day. It was awesome because I don't like to change my clothes. I cry and wiggle a lot. Maybe that's why mom left me in my pajamas...hmmm.
Anyway, I really didn't want to go to any stores today, they make me cranky so mom took me to eat french fries and play at Carls Jr. It was the first time my mom let me actually go in the playland. So, much fun. If you haven't tried it before I think you should. I laughed and laughed at nothing, and enjoyed myself a lot.

We came home and took a nap after lunch. It was so great. I took a long nap and no one bothered  me. When I got up we did some everyday boring things like pick up the bros. from school, homework, and chores. I didn't help much with that because it's my special day. Come to think of it, I never help much anyway. 

Then mom started dinner and she let me help. We ate homemade chicken noodle soup. I love chicken, carrots, peas, and noodles. They were all in the soup. Oh yeah, and crackers! Can you say Heaven?! Then for dessert because I already ate my cake on Sunday with the family I got a handful of M&M's. All I have to say is you have all been holding out on me...chocolate is awesome! 

Then of course I had to take a long bath because I was covered in chocolate. I love the bath and I got to play with my new bath toys. Thanks Aunt Mel!




Lastly, we watched a movie and ate popcorn. I love popcorn, hey, does anyone else notice that I am happiest when I am eating or sleeping? I had a great birthday! I am so happy to be with my family because they love me so much. My dad always tells me that I am the cutest of all his babies. I'd have to agree. Thanks for reading my post. I just had to share how special I felt today. BEST DAY EVER!!! On to the next year!

3 comments:

superhey said...

Guest blogger Leo here. Dude, I know, right? SOrry for holding out on you about the chocolate but I'm glad you know now! We'll have some later together anddon't worry, if you can't reach, I'll hook you up! Sounds like a great day, Happy Bday, Cuz!

Aubrey A said...

Ah, great post! Happy birthday Josh!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday little man! Happy 1 year, crazy how fast it has gone by.