The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, January 6, 2012

My favorite things 2011 Edition - Day 4

My favorite things #7 is...

 

The Hunger Games trilogy is by far my favorite series of the year. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like to read at all, but I read all three of these books, and I loved them all.  They are exciting, eerie, suspenseful, and intriguing. while reading books like this I can't help but say to myself...who thinks up stuff like this? I am just not that creative to think of and develop even a simple plot let alone one like this. They are kind of graphic, but if you can handle it you should read them. When I was in about chapter 3 of the first book I remember saying to Ben, "this would make a great movie!"I am apparently very psychic because they are coming, and I can't wait for March. I am going to read them again before the movies. They are my favorite books for the year 2011.

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

I loved the first two, but was *blah* on the last one. :) I am excited but leery of the movies. I hope their good. . .I really really do!