The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My favorite things 2011 Edition

My Favorite thing #6 is Chris Rice.

I found him through Pandora, and he's my new favorite. He has a lot of music, but my favorite album that he has is his Living Room Sessions. It is piano solo music of Hymns. I just love piano music and his is great. Some of it soothing and inspiring, and other songs are upbeat and fun. He also sings more pop like Christian music as well, that I enjoy but I truly love the piano solos. Among them are Be Still my Soul, Come Thou Fount, and How Great Thou Art. Check him out at Chrisrice.com. 

I added one of his songs to my playlist so you can enjoy a sample of his music here.

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

I love new found favorites! Yay!!