The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My favorite things 2011 Edition

My Favorite Thing #2 is my amazing home and neighborhood!

We have lived here for just over a year and I fall more and more in love with my house everyday. If I wasn't already married to Ben I'd marry my house. It has been fun to update it as much as we have been able to. It has been fun to make memories, spend holidays, have the room to have family over, and just enjoy the space. So great!

I swear that we live in the best area ever. We are very blessed to live in an amazing ward and neighborhood. There are so many good families and kids for our boys to play with. Our neighbors take good care of us and we feel very loved and safe here. It is a great feeling to know that we are putting down roots and raising our family in the right place. 



3 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

I am glad that you guys are happy there. Cute house :)

Aubrey A said...

I am so happy for you guys. A house with room to grow. You deserve it! And I'm seriously jealous about the neighborhood thing. :)

Becky said...

We like having you!