The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My favorite things 2011 Edition - Day 3

My favorite things #8 theme is life's simple pleasures!  

Some days I am running around so much and I feel so used and abused by all the boys, chores, driving, homework, play dates, diapers, naps, and sheer chaos that all I need is a simple pleasure.

My favorite simple pleasures for 2011 is none other than...

 and...

 These two small delights keep me ticking if I need a little love in a can or package. I love vanilla coke, but can't bring myself to drink my calories. So I started drinking coke zero because it tasted less harsh than diet coke. Then they brought out coke zero vanilla, and it was true love. I am not a huge peanut butter in my candy fan, but these little gems cannot be denied. They are delicious!  They have truly been my life line some days. It brings me pure and simple joy to hear that tab pop open, or that bag rip. It's simple, and it is my favorite!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Mmmmm, we enjoy similar things. Pretzel M&M's for me all the way baby, and diet caffeine free dr. pepper. Ahhhh. It's the simple things that keep us moms sane. :)