The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My favorite things 2011 Edition

My favorite thing #3 is COUPONS!!

I have to say I am a bit of an addict! I love to save money and get a good deal. I am not an extreme couponer by any means, but I save a good bit of money, and use that money to build up a good storage of food. It is really exciting to be able to save 20%, or 30% off my bill. That is where most of my trips to the store were at because Utah doesn't double coupons. It is hard to save much more than that, but I will take what I can get. My goal for 2011 was to save 50% at the store. I did it once, and only once. I have big plans for 2012, and hopefully I can keep progressing in this hobby because I love it!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

I've got to get better at the whole coupon thing because apparently I pay waaaaaay to much for stuff!