The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorite Things 2011 Edition

I know I am late, but since it is the official first day of the year according to the feds I can start my top 10 favorite things list for 2011 today. I wasn't on top of it enough to do this at the end of the year so I am doing it now. So, without further ado, here it is...

Heidi's Favorite things: #10


Pandora baby! As all of you know I am not very technically savvy. I am sure that I am a few years behind discovering Pandora, but 2011 is the year. I have discovered it, and I love it. It is amazing to me that an internet radio station can recognize what I like to listen to and give me other songs that I may enjoy. I have discovered a lot of songs that I love and may otherwise never have heard. It is a great discovery for me, and I love it!
 

3 comments:

superhey said...

I love it too! I have about 20 different stations now and I listened to about 90% of my Christmas music on it too! Did you get this song that I'm listening to now off Pandora? It's good...might as well face it, you're addicted to love!

Aubrey A said...

Ah Pandora. I too enjoy it's pleasant sounds. :)

Becky said...

Jacob started me on Pandora this Christmas so I have not gotten into other music yet, so you are a few steps ahead of me.