The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My favorite things 2011 Edition

Wow! I am not doing so well at posting every day for this top 10 list. It's taking more like 15 days than 10. So...I am posting my favorite thing #5 and #4 in the same post to get this done!

Favorite thing #5 is Plants vs. Zombies.
I know that seems lame, but have you ever played this game? Highly addicting. I think that it is something that I love because I hate the idea of zombies, and in every movie you watch there is no hope of survival. But, in this game you can beat the zombies. You can use the power of the sun and plants to stop the zombies from eating your brains. It's awesome! Download it and play it today.


My favorite thing #4 is.....ibuprofen. Once again, it may sound lame, but between having a baby in January, breaking my foot in June, and all the recovery, pain, and headaches in between; ibuprofen has been one of my best friends this year. It isn't something new that I discovered, but it is a favorite.

Thank you to that wonderful pink pill.

3 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

I have not kept up on the blogging world. So I have to make a few comments here. 1st- I LOVE your family pictures. Too cute! The boys are getting SO BIG! 2nd- Amen to the ibprofen. I live with constant back pain and that stupid pill gets me through my day. We think about you guys often and love you tons. Take care!

Aubrey A said...

Let's be honest, anything that can get rid of aches and pains would definitely have to make the list. Aleve is my drug of choice. So nice to have modern medicine.

Becky said...

This post is my favorite things! I have played plenty hours of plants vs Zombies and ibuprofen is also a favorite.